Re: Coasters/Amusement Parks?

To the first poster.  No way does the amount of inversions (loops on a ride) affect how awesome it is.  Actually, up her in Canada where I live, three of our biggest and best rides, Goliath, Six Flags La Ronde, and Behemoth and Leviathan, both at Canada's Wonderland , don't go upside down at all.  Oblivion is from the same design company  of these three aforementioned rides, B&M, who's known for making some of the greatest rides out there.

^That small amusement park you're describing actually sounds really cool, and yes, I do agree that most rides require a good amount of G forces to be appreciated without sight, but if done correctly, the "Disney Rides", or dark rides as they're known, can also be very enjoyable for the blind.

In regards to motion sickness, it's never really been an issue for me.  I believe it has to do with my vision remaining fairly stable throughout most of my life, and the fact that I have just enough vision to see where the ride is going, just not any real detail.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector