Re: Coasters/Amusement Parks?

^That's awesome that you've gotten to do all that amazing stuff!... I know a lot of blind people who aren't nearly as adventurous as some of the posters on this topic.

In regards to the motion simulator, I've done afew of those as well.  The best one, however, was actually quite simple.. no water or fire effects, not 3d... just a 20 seat car mounted on a platform with a small screen in the front.  It was at the Huntsville Space Center in Alabama, and had a mars theme I believe, but that's irrelevant... the theme wasn't what made this ride special... it was how insane it was!.... sitting in the very back row, you got tossed out of your seat multiple  times (there was no seatbelt, just a bar to hold onto in front of you), and i actually enjoyed it more than some roller coasters ive been on!  It was great smile

Speaking of coasters , a couple great rides you might want to try if you get the chance are what is called mega/giga coasters.  They're massive.  From 200 to just over 300 ft tall, but feature no inversions..... Canada, where I'm located, has 3 such rides, Behemoth, Leviathan and Goliath, all of which  are top notch, world class level coasters.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ultradude306 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector