Re: microsoft seams to be providing win7 updates to accessibility users!

@Simter, Yeah, couldn't disagree with you more. Are you even updated to the latest version? I know first impressions count, but have you really taken a look at what 10 has to offer now with the latest updates? They're stable. By the way, I'm not supporting Microsoft for the immoral decisions they've made concerning data collection or system resource hogging, just thought I needed to point that out in case I sounded too positive).
Also, *sarcastic*, have you ever thought to even look up a nice little feature called Fast Boot for Windows 10? Or is your computer just that bad?
@jack, Thanks, that's pretty interesting. Which CPL do you personally prefer? I use the, "God Mode", so I kinda don't use CPL as much, but even if I did, OpenShell literally just has a item on that anyway, so when you press start, you can press down, c, and right there, you have a full list of your CPL items. Plus, it has first-letter navigation.
I do agree that I wish that more items had first or multi-letter navigation, but speaking for the Apps and Features list, you do at least have a search box. That being said, it would be awesome if I could press t in settings to quickly activate Time and Language.