Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

re: the black man white woman central park dog thing.
The media loves making this one out to be bad white woman is racist to poor black victim... but Given that he was attempting to lure the woman's dog over to him with treats that just so happened to have in his pocket, even though he didn't have a dog, was there to do some bird watching and was threatening her with the words “I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it” then we can agree that it wasn't anywhere as close to being as cut and dry as that.
The woman sucks for the way she acted out, but so does the guy for being a Karen in the first place.
Again, from the guy's Facebook post:

"ME: “Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.”
HER: “What’s that?”
ME [to the dog]: “Come here, puppy!”
HER: “He won’t come to you.”
ME: “We’ll see about that.” . . . I pull out the dog treats I carry for just such intransigence. I didn’t even get a chance to toss any treats to the pooch before Karen scrambled to grab the dog."
Karens being Karens, nothing else to see here. Instead of calling someone like he should have, he engaged in this bullshit, the fuck else did he expect to happen.