Where to go to ask for custom config files for my audio interface?

I have a focusrite scarlet 18i8 and focusrite control isn't really accessible. I have a certain way I want to have it configured but obviously I can't set this up myself. Nothing crazy at all, I just wanna monitor all my ins, and have 2 config files with that setup, one that just plays DAW audio through the monitor How do you guys usually handle stuff like this?utputs on the back, and the other that also plays computer audio through the back along with DAW, just like the headphone amps.
Where can I go to get these configured?