Re: my site is now at other addres.

@djepic: Long message incoming, here's the review text.
ProFreeHost Review
Fiona O’Connell 2019 October 2nd
ProFreeHost is one of the truly free hosting companies on the web, promising never to charge for any of its services.
The problem I tend to find with many free hosting services is that you essentially get what you pay for.
Absolutely nothing.
Is this one any different?
Let's find out.
Alarm Bells From the Forums
The first thing I do before getting started with a new host is checking the community pages, forums or static help pages.
On this occasion, I was greeted by a sea of issues. Downtime, suspensions, FTP connection issues and a whole thread dedicated to deleting your account.
ProFreeHost Review User Issues
Not the best start.
And while it's easy to get started, this pales into insignificance as the site is so buggy that your control panel doesn't even function half of the time.
So far, not so good.
ProFreeHost Pricing
I can confirm that ProFreeHost is indeed free. There are no hidden charges and everything is exactly as advertised.
ProFreeHost Review Pricing
However, it's all very well to offer something for free, but more difficult to deliver on your claims. Other reviews online show that others have also experienced the difficulties I had with access and connectivity.
ProFreeHost-Review-Example-Rev…
Would you rather choose a free hosting service with reliability issues or a paid service with a greater peace of mind? Opinions might differ.
But these instances and reviews made me interested enough to start investigating this host even more thoroughly.
Plan in More Detail

Free plan
Disk space limit
Unlimited
Bandwidth limit
Unlimited
How many domains allowed
10
SSD or HDD used in servers
HDD
SSL
Included
Email accounts
Unlimited
Website builder
Included
Customer support
Forum
Offering unmetered bandwidth, disk space, and allowing up to 10 separate domains, ProFreeHost is doing quite well. Unfortunately, MySQL databases didn't work at least 50% of the time.
The same was true of the FTP connection and the claim of 99.9% uptime is worded slightly differently on another part of the website: "Up to" 99.9%. This is more realistic, as I didn't experience anything near 99.9%.
Another let-down here is the file size limit; 10MB isn't particularly large and will cause issues for many businesses.
Performance
This is actually not really a surprising area for ProFreeHost.
profreehost review speed
Loading times are great in the U.S and Europe, bearable in Australia and really lacking in Asia. Though for some businesses this speed might be more than enough.
Of course, the warning here is that this is only the case if the connections and control panel are actually functioning - and this is not always the case.
Summing up my ProFreeHost Review
So, should you count on a free lunch?
Not this time. While none of ProFreeHost's claims are untrue - they do offer unlimited bandwidth and storage - these benefits are outweighed by a regular and frustrating lack of functionality. There are plenty of other free web hosting providers, able to do a better job.
Even the ProFreeHost forum screams at you not to sign up, and there isn't much chance of customer service to soothe your anxiety at any point. Ultimately, I can't recommend them, as they certainly aren't a reliable provider.
Have you experienced anything different with ProFreeHost?
Leave your own ProFreeHost insights below so that we can compare notes.
Pros
Unlimited databases and storage for free
It's easy to sign up
Fast when everything is working
Cons
Lots of downtime