Re: my site is now at other addres.

@jack, Oh, thank you!
Okay, I've got my own opinions about this new website (keeping in mind I never saw the own one). I'd like to post them here so that other people get an understanding of what I think, and can correct me or chip in when/if they have something reasonable to say. Here goes nothin'.
Your website is less than bare-bones and probably looks more than unappealing at best. In fact, I'm looking at your HTML for your index as I'm typing this and I can't find a single formatting line, at all! While this matters much less to you, me, Jack, Superman, Batman, Peppa Pig, ETC. that isn't the case for everyone.
Your website is littered with spelling errors and, while I can't expect you to sound like a native English speaker as you aren't, I (at the very least) expect you to use a spellchecker to correct any spelling errors it immediately reports. And if you don't get to all of the errors in one sitting, I don't mind, come back to them later. Just don't have the finished result (hell, not even the very first public version) littered with spelling errors.
Seriously, is it that difficult to run these errors? I'm genuinely interested. Am I being too harsh? I mean, did you not even check this once? Seeing errors such as: "wersion", "Im", "phorum", and names and starts of sentences without capital letters isn't comforting.
Alright, slight edit. I realize now that "Phorum" seems to only be the name of the service used to create your forum.
These issues continue onto your other pages too (except Phorum, which seems to do a good deal for you).
There is a fair deal of inconsistency between your pages. For example, on your projects page, the back button literally just takes you to the same page you were on, so it doesn't work. For some pages, you use headings, for others, you don't. For your articles page, you haven't even bothered to separate your articles with line breaks.
I don't care if this is your first version, or your last, but IMO, I expect you to have at least 75% of web, spelling, punctuation or grammar errors to be ironed out before the first public release, cause you're literally projecting yourself to an audien.
After all of this, I ask you to take this post with a heaping bowl of salt, cause after all, this is a single opinion from a guy across the Internet, who you don't even know. I recognize if I've been harsh, but this forum does allow for multiple opinions?
Also, might wonna just update your profile there.
Also again, haven't even mentioned that all of the pages are literally called "untitled". No, literally, you typed "untitled" for each title? That amuses me...