Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I now have all the stone mythicals, and I haven't jacked them to level 100 so I'm not a hundred percent sure, but here are my findings.

Brezgard: average stats in attack, defense, special attack, special defense; great speed and HP. It's faster than Sylphantom but slower than Bulderdash, if that gives any clue.
Karugard: Stone and fighting type. Amazing attack, good defenses, meh special attack, meh speed, average HP. Volanteral and Garganchan probably have higher attack, but only probably.
Draakgard: Average HP, pretty bad speed, but everything else is really good, and its ability means that critical hits won't do insane damage.

I reset for each of them till I got something usable. I didn't have the patience to go for stuff like "remarkable" in all stats, but most of them have at least two relevant stats they'll excel at.

I haven't done the Fateful Underground puzzle in months. Took me about four minutes. As long as you don't flail around and shove stones into all sorts of weird spots, it's pretty easy.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector