Re: Help me with a little Manamon 2 Fun

I got it, and thank you.

I'm not sure what the stone mythicals learn at higher levels, but the stats are pretty good.
I think the problem is that by the point in the game when you get them, they're going to be much weaker than your team and you may very well have already finished most of the game's challenges, as I've done.
In particular, the stone dragon, which starts out slow, might actually be pretty good if it's able to set up Rolling Stone a few times to jack its speed. Its raw stats are as good as or better than Volanteral, with the same typing.

I am still down for battles, BTW. Someone just let me know. Remember, full-party brawl only. I'm not interested in playing with this game's broken switch mechanics.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector