Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Ph, and Jade, you're no authority on my safety or that of anyone else either. so, no I will not "cut the crap". When I see that the number of COVID-19 deaths matches the number of unborn that we have murdered, over 70,000,000, since that became legal, then I'll start hearing you about doing any regulation you like. Until then, and there won't be a then with this virus I am sure, I will not have governments, or anyone else, telling me about what I need to do to be safe. I know how to keep myself safe, and how to keep others safe. As I said before, this is going to spread, but the death-rate will be no where near what people think. Will more get sick? I'm sure that will be the case, but that's how viruses work. Even with your mask and all of its vaunted protection, that virus is very small. It will get through the pores in the material of your mask. Unless that thing is air-tight, you're still going to get it, and there are doctors, real doctors, that would validate what I've said there. Let's go back to school, let's go back to work, and let's catch this thing and get it over with so we'll have an established immunity to it. Let's have science run its natural course and deal with it like we've always done with other viruses.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector