Re: Why do so many people use Sendspace and what is so great about it?

Hello guys.

I love this discussion and I respect all of your opinions. also I agree with dark in regards to send space. if you get a pro membership, everything is just easy and fast. but,
But, these days for storing your own files, you don't  really need to pay for a cloud that may or may not be secure.
It's easy. you buy a cheap virtual private server, you will install either
1: Bittorrent sync
2: own Cloud.
Then it's your space. it's your security. it's your storage, it's your operating system to trust.
And you can totally tell me that I'm strongly against cloud storage, except sharing.
Sharing things like audio files for music projects, document files, and many things, just use google driver, or One drive. these both services are just awesome enough for you that you can share and work with people in a safe environment.
So I second myself that I won't recommend cloud-based storage for stor ing your sensitive, loved, important, classified files.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arcadia via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aminiel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : carlosM via Audiogames-reflector