Re: Why do so many people use Sendspace and what is so great about it?

I personally don't have issues using dropbox, but the only problem I have is that my links will get disabled because of too much trafic coming from my account. I don't like sendspace because of the 80KBPS download speed. I have a 50MBPS connection, so that makes sendspace look really old. I would be able to stand 200KBPS, but I can't stand 80KBPS. What I'll do now for downloading files remotely is using an FTP or HTTP server from my house. With my 10MBPS connection, it might not be enough to download fast for my liking, but at least it is about 1MBPS higher than sendspace's free 80KBPS.