Re: Eloquence on Braille Note Touch Plus, is it possible?

ESpeak? I think I saw that on the Play Store, maybe I should get that right now so it doesn't get removed when I get home from work today or something, since it can actually pronounce all the words that I use in my books correctly. Accapella, however, sucks so hard that it can say about 0 percent of the made up words, and it can't say Anastacia. If I have the option of using a voice that can't say Anastacia, I'm not using it. It can't even say booss, it says:
Boe oss.
I don't even know why Humanware bothered with Crappapella, even something like Keynote Gold from the Apex would've been better. Though it can't pronounce some Manamon names, at least it can say Anastacia, booss, coollege (that's how it's spelled in the books), Javoltrik, Volanteril, Sirenea, Kangachan, I could go on and on forever.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector