Eloquence on Braille Note Touch Plus, is it possible?

I just recieved the Braille Note Touch Plus, and heard that you could buy Eloquence from the play store. I went to the play store and searched Eloquence text to speech, but only found vocalizer. Is it still possible to buy eloquence? And if so, how do you do it? I've never used other Braille Notes before, so I'm very new to this. I checked the Text to speech settings in options, and Eloquence wasn't an option.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector