Re: Prepaid cell phone services

Hello everyone. I have the phone unlocked. Just waiting for the red pocket sim to get here and activate the service. I contacted T-Mobile over twitter once the phone was paid off and they did the unlock on their end right away. I ended up going for the $19 3 GB plan. It has unlimited calling and texting. I got the 3 GB plan so I can run a few speed tests on the AT&T network and try youtube streaming on the data connection just to see how it runs compared to T-Mobile. If I find next month I only need 1 GB of data I can pay $15, or if I just need 500 MB of data, texts and minutes that is $10. I don't use much texting on my phone anymore because most people I message with are on iMessage. It's rare I have used 300 texts in a month. On that Pixel phone I used over 1000 texts easy. I have spent hours on end researching pre-paid carriers and not much info is out there about switching experiences with red pocket. I'm going to post my experience on the red pocket reddit page.