Re: NVDA Just Stopping on An HP Laptop

After a bit more fiddling around, and noticing the issue vanishing, i asked my friend what he was up to when it happens.

Apparently he was reading through a document that was stuck in protected view on microsoft Word. Whenever that was being read or open, NVDA would eventually stop and freeze. He had been finished with the document later on and hasn't seen the issue. When the document was opened again and he used the computer for a bit more. Poof. Another protected document was open and the same happened after a bit of time.

Actually, i wonder why I hadn't thought of that considering I know he was reading something in PV. I've had a pain in the butt whenever stuff comes in PV to even more painful degrees. Frankly it's an improvement NVDA doesn't crash when opening the PV docs. Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions and we'll see if this continues to work.