Re: Braillemon status update!

The game is really not stable at all, its just that the "stable" version is *more stable*. I built it when i was really inexperienced with code. I haven't found the source code but I will upload it to my site if I can find it. Also, the versions of Braillemon on my site should be the most up to date versions.

Noticed some people were struggling to reach out to me and my twitter got banned over an elon musk tweet so here is my current contact info again:

twitter: https://twitter.com/punishedFelix
discord: roger#1979
you can also email me through the forum email function i think but it might take a while for me to notice.