Re: Braillemon status update!

Hmm, One thing which I would like to see is we can move our mons in the battle up down, left right. When we press space, we are able to select an attack. As for flying Pokemons, page up and down keys should be able to take them up and down. I think that will be needing a lot of experience although I am fine with this style too, that was only my suggestion if its possible...