Re: Poll, which is better?

Bixby is slower than Google assistant, but she sounds abit better in some scenarios.
But as a smart speaker I have both the 3rd gen dot and the Nest mini and I can't really choose between these 2 because each one does something different for me.
But in terms of speed and human interaction, google assistant takes the lead.
Siri is horrible, the only things she actually does on my phone are turning wifi and bluetooth off because Apple is stupid for not letting you turn them off properly from the notification bar and also plays apple music for now, untill I find out how to make her work with Spotify.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector