Re: Poll, which is better?

Yeah, siri can be extremely frustrating sometimes. I think it's just ridiculous some of the things she can't do. Some parts of apple's ecosystem she does well with but others... it makes no sense why she can't do something for me. I asked her to tell me how many steps I walked today. She told me I'd just have to look on my apple watch and figure it out. I asked her to open activity. She opened it on my watch. I asked her to set a dang timer. She told me she was unable to set a timer for a specific amount of time. ... ... isn't that the whole point of a timer though?
Google assistant I've used and it seemed to work much better, except for... I feel kind of uncomfortable talking to it because the whole time, I'm just thinking about every article I've read about what google does with the data it gathers on me. I guess that's pretty much the same with every virtual assistant though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector