Re: Having some trouble with Beatstar Pro Packs.

1.
A. When using the tab action while a screen reader is loaded, at least with NVDA it exits then reenters forms mode every time.
B.  Useful actions which are assigned to letter keys are intercepted and used for first letter navigation instead when inside the download packs dialogue.
C.  The SAPI/SR toggle is not respected when entering the window while a screen reader is running and the toggle is set to SAPI.
D.  Submenus have inconsistent controls for backing out, resulting in a somewhat confusing user experience.
There are also just some things I like about the older version that didn't carry over, like the progress sounds, and a couple of the minigames.  Some may also prefer the automatically earned safeguards, consistent pack prices, , audio achievements, and lack of a mission system though I personally don't mind those changes.
E.  SAPI has no user set delay option so often interrupts it's self at the end of a game before saying the current amount of coins or keeps talking and cuts off the beginnings of the pack preview sounds in the buy/download menus.
F.  Music transitions between menus are quite sudden and a bit laggy as compared to older versions.
G.  Pressing "M" in the main menu immediately jumps to missions without cycling to Minigames when pressed again.
2.  Ah I didn't realize that, my bad.
3.  Beatstar Pro 1.3 can't download packs any more, it just can't reach the server.

I genuinely do enjoy the new version and appreciate the effort you put in to upgrading it, even if I currently have to use SAPI with it, but I like having the option to play the older version too.