Re: Having some trouble with Beatstar Pro Packs.

@defender if you download the latest version from his site it should work, if you need to i can upload it on dropbox or something sense I have a working copy. Easy fix, at least for NVDA (not sure about jaws) NVDA+space, might be JAWS_KEY+Z for forms mode, not sure about that. I usually turn my speech off while i play a pack and just quickly turn it on when the pack is done, or don't turn it bback on if i'm just purely grinding. I do agree, the mission credits are worthless as of now so its another thing i have to skip through, and the audio achievments were kind of funny, but other than that i haven't experienced any of the issues that you state in poast #3, or if i have they haven't been large things that i pay attention too.