Re: Here's Why I'm Inclined to Believe Rory and Others

@21 raises some very good points. Lets do some looking into this, "VPN", shall we?
From the official website (urban-vpn.com)...
OK, this looks just like any normal VPN site at first look, 100 percent fast, 100 percent free, etc. However...
Protect your data, identity and internet connection with encryption & DNS/IPv6 leak protection. While your Data is safely encrypted, your real IP is replaced with a truly anonymous IP from our servers.
OK, normal. But...If we look at the blerb below the website in Google search...
UrbanVPN is the biggest global network for anonymous web users. Through IP sharing we deliver premium-level VPN speed & safety for totally free...
IP sharing. How, interesting.
This product, from the looks of it, does, in fact, share IP's with other people, which, yes, is illegal. This could also cause issues for new users trying to register if it just happens to use one of their IP's.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector