why is my brane doing that

hi, so i'm not really sure if this should go to the dev's room, but anyway:
so, when I want to code something, a strong erge of leaving the computer for half an hour or so hit me, and I can't do something but obey, when I get back, and I try to again, I just say no, I can't just do it, eavin though i'm sure I can, because sometimes I forse my self to do so, and I actualy do it, but half of the work, the same thing repeats again, please don't tell me that I shouldn't code because I really like doing it, and I really enjoy reading books and such about it