Re: why is my brane doing that

lol,
what we are describing are ways to get to the same superior heightened mental state without being illegal and tossing your money on things that are not worth it, but to each their own I guess
forcing your brain towards things is a bad, bad idea. In fact, forcing anything is a bad idea.
I would suggest that now that there is time because half the world or more is paused and under lockdown, that it takes what it takes, no rush.
A small a forethought that if you are depending on ingesting be it lots of sugar, or red paint, or glue or what have you just to try to get something flowing shows a fragile, untrained talent. You will always need more and it won't be enough after a while.