Re: Could we please have a dedicated Developers forum?

Hi.
[[wow]], just [[wow]]. smile I have just speed read this whole topic, and find it quite interesting how it changed from wanting a developer room to a mail and Apple product discussion. big_smile
I'm quite busy at the moment, so this is just a quick reply:
regarding mails: I have two mac computers, virtual testing machines where I'm testing mail programs for fun, my iPhone, a Windows tablet and an older windows laptop which I don't use anymore. I'm using Imap, so i can check my mail quickly on my iPhone, very quickly delete the mails I don't need to reply on, and then later when I come home, open up my computer and write a longer reply. I love to use apps like MBraille on my phone to quickly type in a reply, or if I'm on a trip for more than one d ay, either take my laptop with me or my bluetooth keyboard and type in some longer replies on my phone. I like the possibility of having an updated list of my mails on all my devices. I travel a lot and I'm quite often traveling in trains or buses, so being able to check my mail and other things while on the go is a must for me.

Regarding the Apple products:
I just quickly read something where I got mentioned and which I might know about, but quite busy, so I didn't read what it was about. I'll come back to this topic next week to see if there is something I can reply to, but if you need any help, have any questions or thoughts, you are always welcome to send me a private mail (not private message cause I don't get notified about those,) and I'll do my best to answer and help where I can. I read mostly every topic here on the forum, but I might miss something from time to time. smile

Have an awesome weekend! big_smile