Re: Last of Us II Tips and Tricks Guide

Question on training manuals.  From what I understand, they are supposed to unlock extra skill upgrades.  I found the first training manual, but nothing additional was unlocked, and when I press right arrow on upgrades, I still get the message, "locked upgrade branch."  The first one is supposed to unlock crafting related things.  But it doesn't seem to have worked, unless there's something else I need to do once I have it?  I tried reading it, but that didn't work.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector