Re: Last of Us II Tips and Tricks Guide

Sorry I haven't done any updates on this guide recently. As far as training manuals go, if you pick one up and it doesn't unlock your next branch, you might have to press right again to look at the next branch. They should be sequencial though. Going to update with a bug fix for when navigation seems to cut out completely. I ran into this bug and so did another person I know of.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector