Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Hi all,
Maybe it's not the best idea to post in this topic because I have a few points in mind and maybe I should have made a separate topic for this, but whatever...
So, I got a steam account just for this game and bought it during the Steam Summer Sale. I love it! That's the short of it, but there are a few issues I'm wondering if I can do anything with. And again, I know there have been probably posts that mentioned these in the past, but I just don't want to  go through it all to see if anyone has relevant answers.
First, I'm on the missions where the notes become quieter, and I need recovery items. How do I know where they are and how do I get them successfully? I somehow completed the first few missions that had them, but the one with the Doe fragment is seriously driving me insane. Same thing with the level called The vanished, although here it's really the speed, not so much the notes going away. It looks like no matter how many points I put into anything, speed, acceleration, and so on, I only finish in second place, consistantly. I tried speed boosting, hyper drifting at the most convenient times, didn't do anything. I'm a bit confused...
Second, is there a way I could contact the developer about some bugs I found that might need fixing? I'm not sure how to go about it, like what is the most accessible way to do it? Basically when you click restart from the pause menu, my game sometimes decides to say not responding, then not hit any subsequent notes, and I have to force quit it. The track editor has a few weird bugs as well, maybe it has to do with the accessibility mode?
Speaking of which, has anyone successfully created a custom track? I would love to hear any tracks blind people have created, since I just now figured out that it's almost completely accessible! I can't believe how accessible it is! But if anyone has created any custom tracks, please share them somewhere, I will be sharing mine once more than beginner difficulty is complete.
Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector