Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

Okay y'all, spent like hours and hours and years playing this game non-stop. Finally figured out that the game plays the combo you press first, then does a sort of transition sound then you perform it. I'm probably very like early in the game now, at the Merc battle at most... Although it looks like branching storylines which will probably get confusing. Having trouble doing races. I have the speed boost, but it's still very, very hard, even on the easiest game setting, to beat these races. I also kinda need to spend more time with the game sounds. Which sound pack do y'all use, the first or second?

Okay so I'm pretty shattered. Like, Adonalsium Shattered. I'm probably gonna sleep like all day or something or look through this thread for more info and tips and stuff like I should have done earlier before poasting. But yeah it's amazing game and I'm glad I bought it from Itch.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector