Re: Who's excited for July 21ST?

Hi.
I also got the demo by searching for it in the Microsoft Store.
Here is my feedback so far, after having played through the demo on the Xbox:
I really like the new improved version. I also enjoy the two new side quests.
It's a shame that shooting with the bow has been removed, unless I'm missing something.
Here is my feedback on how to improve the game:
1. A lot of times, you are being told to press the right tricker to continue or confirm, and the left trigger to go back or cancel. A and B does also work. Why not just say A and B instead, since that's more standard controls on the XBox?
2. Please fix so the arrow keys can be used as well.
3. when you push the left analog stick up after you have reached the first menu item, something strange is happening, like if there is an empty menu item.
4. In combat, it would be great to have some vibration feedback when the enemies are hitting the shield.
5. Is there an easy way to read how many coins you have?
6. When you have interacted with someone in the town who you don't need anymore, the person disappears. This is quite strange to me.
7. It's a shame that the game does not have any achievements at all. It simply says: "Achievements not supported in this game." I really hope achievements will be added later to add a lot of replayability, since both the Xbox and Steam supports achievements, and if the game is being purchased somewhere else, you might be able to build the achievements into the main menu.
I think that's all the feedback I have for now. Keep up the fantastic job guys. I look very much forward to the full release of the game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ThirdEyeAccess via Audiogames-reflector