TalkBack help and another question!

Hello again guys!
I need some help with talkback first.
How can i delete icons from my home page?
I mean how to remove or add iconc on the home page.
And second question.
Soo i have headphones and when i hold the pause music button or the answer button on the headpgones the talkback told me that i can tell the phone to call someone for example call x .
I tried to do that but nothing.Do you know if i need to set it up or what?
Thanks in advance