Re: the astral warrior versus the insectoids

Grammar.

I'm afraid Wing of eternity, at the moment I am just finding the way you've written this universe hard to read, and so I just cant' take any of these details particularly seriously, since you've just put down a load of details and vague descriptions without anything to pin them on or any sense of order in the way they're written, you've just listed that there is this thing and there is that thing and this thing did this thing at this time and then at some point in the future something else happened and then we have something else, really I just can't get any of the details straight in my head with the way you've written this.

Sorry to bomb on the idea, I don't say this to be mean or as an attack against you personally, but there just isn't much else I can say, since right now I just can't really get a handle on what your trying to achieve with this idea, or what this so called universe is supposed to be, which might also explain why others haven't replied to this topic.

Perhaps if you write a slightly less hard to read description, and give us an idea what this universe is supposed to be for, setting for another story, rp game etc, it might be easier to have something more constructive to say.