Re: the astral warrior versus the insectoids

I'm afraid Wing of Iternity, you seem to be thinking of things slightly the wrong way here.
If you want to write these details down purely for your own amusement, or to help you in future writing, fair enough.

if however you want to interest others in them, you really need to simply look into writing engagingly, since the worlds' best idea or universe won't mean anything if nobody is interested to read about it.

I'd suggest first, deciding what kind of story you want to tell.
You might be giving information about a character in this world, you might be telling us the creation myths, as Tolkien did in the silmarillion, but either way you have a distinct story you want to tell, since if you tell a good story, people will be interested in your universe.

At the moment for example, I don't really care about either the insectoids or the astral warriors, or the identity of this god or whoever imprisoned the insects.
Neither do I know much about either race other than that they are at war and a little of their weaponry, and neither do I really have much reason to care, as you haven't related it to characters, or given me poetic enough writing to really grab my interest I'm afraid.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector