Re: Are Lenovo Laptops Safe?

I read about that as well. Personally, and its just my opinion here; I would never trust this company. The did the malware thing, and from what I read they pulled another similar stunt a while after that. This commany, at least for me, is not to be trusted; at all. While they releaced a fix for the malware, they later did the... I forget what it was, but a engine that replaced a windows core file, and which reinstalled after powering back on or rebooting or reinstalling windows. They removed this since 2015... However if a company is willing to pull this kind of crap once, not only  could and probably would;  they do it again, but they've shone they are not to be trusted. Plus its a shady as heck tactic to pull off. Its just not done, no ifs, ands, or buts. Just no. Plus i've heard a large reason why they removed their malware was from pressure from microsoft, that and their security was crap, thus enabling users to find it, however what is to say they haven't done it again? They did it once, got caught... They learned from it, so why wouldn't they pull this off again. An honest company wouldn't pull this crap in the first place. The fact they did it... Uh, no. I, for one, if I ever get a yindows laptop, will stear clear of this company.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector