Re: soundStrider, exploration game and relaxation tool

Hi folks,

Today I hotfixed the game to v1.0.2. This update addresses some of the performance degradation issues noted earlier in the thread. Basically it solves leaks caused by eight sounds that would get worse whenever they were triggered. If you're interested in the code (or what's coming in the next update), then I wrote a post about the specifics. If you were experiencing issues with stuttering or drop-outs during prolonged sessions, then I encourage you to try out the new build and let me know if it helps. Otherwise it's not a critical patch and you can keep playing on your installed version.

Enjoy!