Re: New audio science fiction racing game, audio speed

Okay, so to anyone who read my post in the other thread, disregard it. They sent the link to my paypal email, not the one I used to sign up, fair enough.
However, the game is completely unplayable. I have been playing audiogames a long time, so would consider myself pretty compitent. But there seems to be no way of completing a lap. no matter if I slow down as much as possible, I still crash when trying to turn corners. ALso, technically, when I crash at full speed, and at walking speed, there should really be a difference in how much armour is taken offf. Nether the less, this hardly matters as I cannot complete the first lap. For £16, this really, really isn't good enough.