Re: Is it possible for me to speak with someone's else voice?

Oriol, what you say in post three I feel is a form of character assassination. You have no idea if this is actually what’s happening. All you’re doing is making wild accusations with apparently, no evidence. If you have any, I think we would all love to see it.
DeathStar, you can’t disprove a negative. that is a logical fallacy. Just because he doesn’t have anything to prove he’s not doing it, does not show guilt.
While I understand why he may seem a little suspicious, why are we all so ready to jump down someone’s throat? What if he had just wanted to imitate his friend for a silly joke? I’m not saying that deep fakes our not a problem, because obviously they are. What I am saying, is that it’s very telling of how mistrustful we all are that are immediate reaction is That he’s trying to swindle someone.
Also, that audiobook above was quite funny

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector