Re: Is it possible for me to speak with someone's else voice?

@36 Why are you trying to defend this person? At any rate, it's misplaced. It's still against the terms of service to enter voices of other people, so the fact that they've come forward now and said they just want to use it as a prank changes nothing.

First impressions carry weight, and we - as humans - have a level of intuition about people. My original feeling on when I read the original post was not to trust this person; which, by the way is my prerogative.

I'm not a child anymore, and as such, I tent to think through possible implications of my actions before I make a move. Of course, that doesn't happen all the time, but with something of this magnitude, I really don't want to be involved in the weaponization of this technology.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector