Re: ways to earn some money?

I have no idea about the tax thing, as far as I know you have to send it only if you are living in the US. I still do occasional jobs on there sometimes and I find it accessible and easy once you get the hang of it. Just follow their guide carefully and everything will be okay. Imo it's much more accessible than transcribe me. I couldn't even finish the test transcript there so I gave up.
When working with castingwords it is best to transcribe in word or in another service and paste the contents into the website's editor, it will save you some trouble with the many buttons and options their mini-player provides. You can also download the required file dirrectly to your pc which is a welcome addition. The files you need to transcribe are short, 5 minutes at max and it's easy for a beginner to get the hang of it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : makenan53 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector