Re: Consider this an official I don't give a damn

@deathstar: Anyone gets a caution for excessive thread necromancy. Yes, this much is true and you are indeed correct on that front. However, the fact that he managed to get only a caution is, for his sake, something to behold.

Bollemannek wrote:

Sorry to revive this thread, but I suddenly notice blindmicemart is back online in Belgium! Or is my VPN going crazy and connecting without me knowing it?

He probably would've gotten the same caution if he asked a generic what the hell is this thing anyway, kind of question. But he was, at most, treading on extremely thin ice. He suggested using VPN use, and talked about it being back online in a place that didn't originally have it. Double-wammy. This is enough to suggest he knew exactly what he was talking about, and his arguing and subsequent arguing in his favor is in bad faith.