Re: Consider this an official I don't give a damn

@16 and 17, that and there's this thing called posterity involved.  History dictates that if you don't read the past you're doomed to repeat it.  As has obviously been showcased in this thread, this is the kind of thing you shouldn't be doing.  If we simply left it at a rule, we wouldn't have any examples to site.  We could just as easily go and delete any topic or post with any offense, and then we'd have people going, ok, what is and is not ok around here, then?