Re: Some possible extra info about the George Floyd incident?

@jayde. The fact they are trying to put what happened with Floyd as xds is bullshit at best. I feel like saying, oh, this happened because xds is basicly giving the cop responsible a slap on the wrist pritty much letting him walk away jailfree, since by claiming xds, the argument could be made that, oh, this is a mental disorder, put him in a mental home, or some other similar crap, essentially letting him go scot-free. Xds is a bullshit argument in this case, through and through.  The cop would be getting off on a technicality, which is definitely not the first time i has happened. As an example, a woman kills her two children by entering her car into a lake or other body of water, with the reason, that her husband is leaving her because she doesn't want to have anymore kids. She then drives her car into a body of water, drowning her kids in the process and escaping. Based on the above scenario, the fact that she drowned her kids given her husband leaving her, would be calculated, and premeditative murder. However, in court, she claims she did it because of post partum depression, despite all evidence pointing otherwise. That's where i'm heading to with this. In this case, if the court where to rule in her favor, she might be sentenced to a mental health facility, thus getting away scot free. I'm using this as an example to indicate that people can get off scot free using bullshit excuses such as mental illness's. I'm not saying mental illnesses don't exsist, and that there aren't people who don't have them. That does happen, and in some cases, mental illness is true. However someone who knew perfectly well what they where doing, could claim a mental disorder and get off with almost no punishment whatsoever. I feel like this is what they are trying to do this offifer's case. My point beeing, mental illness can or could, be used as an excuse by someone without mental illness to get away with it.
@Ty? Damn. I have no words for this. That's racist to the extreme. Just tackle the guy for having a skin condition? And worse, he ends up dying? This is just, beyond fucked up. Let me guess, the cops responsible just did that, then acted like nothing had happened?   This is crazy, and disgusting. I get not every officer is like this, but the once that hold this attitude, heck, the people who hold this attitude.  Its disgusting and sad.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector