Re: Some possible extra info about the George Floyd incident?

Lest we go into total cop-hating mode here, I want to point out that the fair majority of cops are not bad at all. Many of them are in over their heads and do not know what to do when shit like this happens. It's drilled into them to protect their fellow officers, and a lot of the time that makes sense. But this results in things being spun badly and even covered up when they shouldn't be. Then you have some police officers out there who really do an excellent job, who are disgusted by these sorts of actions and have found a way to do what they can to help, or to fight back.
Obviously I can't give numbers here, but I'd bet you that 5-15% of cops are so-called "bad cops", another 5-15% are very good cops, and the group in between are largely the product of a broken system, spotty training, and worse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector