Re: Need a new mainstream game to play

Does Code 7 count, and have you played it yet? Because if so, it is pretty much my duty to recommend it. tongue A story-driven hacking adventure, played by typing in text commands, but with voice acting and music. It has a mode for visually impaired players using SAPI which, while not without bugs, generally makes the game fully accessible. And there's always someone on the Discord server willing to help out if you get stuck.

It isn't a fighting game, like the ones you mentioned. It was released primarily for sighted players though, so I figure it's mainstream enough.

I'd recommend Sequence Storm as well, but I think I've seen you posting in its topic, so you probably already have it. Slay the Spire, perhaps? Pretty accessible if you install the mods.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector