Re: Need a new mainstream game to play

doa 5 is good and doesn't have any crazy micro transactions. Samurai shodown collection sounds interesting, but it doesn't have training modes for its games and no mention of unlockables, so lasting value might suffer a bit. Fantasy strike is free to play now i believe. I am the hero is good with stereo sound. It only has written dialog in English though and has been mentioned here before, and I've played through a good chunk of it. Its not bad for a beat em up.

I want to call special attention to the arena brawler croixleur sigma because it seems to get little recognition around here. The spoken dialog is in Japanese and most of it doesn't autoscroll , but its subtitled in English so you could ocr it or something. It has a super handy targetting system you can turn on in option that even automatically chases down the enemy for you when you press the action button. I literally don't know any other game that does that. Still, you have to dodge enemy attacks so its not just a cheap cheat to victory. The sound for this one is also in stereo. It's very arcade like, and we can totally complete it and unlock all of the characters. Just one thing worth noting, and that is that after each fight, you need to enter a portal to progress to the next floor to continue and there are no wall sounds, but the arenas are small and circular, do what I do is head to one end of the arena, then dash accross it in a perpendicular direction, take one step in the opposite direction I used to get to the end, then dash in the reverse perpendicular direction, rinse and repeat until I hit a portal which you enter automatically. Lastly, you can buy and equip stat boosting outfits with ingame currency, and thats easy enough to do, since I believe you can stack outfits for added boosts. I do love this game and am kinda sorry I didn't find out about it till last year. Perhaps someone can get it to work with sonifies.

Everything I've mentioned is for pc. Hope it helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : anhbayxoai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector