Re: Braillemon status update!

Right, I figured it out. Note: do! Not! Leave multiple Pokemon at the daycare center or you'll get a code error.
1: leave one a Pokemon at the daycare center (this being the one you want to breed.
2: leave and go someware else.
3: after walking, come back and talk to the person. He will give you a Pokemon egg.
4: keep walking, and eventually the egg will hatch. Or at least I think that's what will happen...