Re: Braillemon status update!

If you mean the first part wear you have to deliver the parcel, go to Varidian City and buy some Pokeballs if you want. I'd say catch at least one more Pokemon for your team, then go to Varidian Forest. Varidian Forest is how you get to the next gym. Remember, you'll have to switch your save file a lot between the two versions if you're planning to play this game. Also if you need a guide, I included a text guide for the sighted versions if you downloaded the game from Dropbox that I posted a lot of times and you can find an audio playthrough of the sighted games divided into 40 different parts here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsIzZxepYGs