Re: Eloquence and DECtalk Singing: Can You Feel The Love Tonight

Hi,

I just now saw that someone here was asking for the song some time ago, and to make Things easiere in the future, I've made an archive with all the TTS stuff I've created. The file in post 61 is my first athempt at the song, but I've improved it much since.

The only reason I removed the song in the first place was, that I didn't think people wanted to listen to it any more.

You can download the archive here.

You'll need 7-zip to unpack the archive, which you can download right here:

32-bit
64-bit

I would be happy to hear what you think about this. Enjoy!

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen