Help with Skullgirls

Hi all,
So recently I started playing the Skullgirls game. I am playing it with a keyboard. I have been able to play the game but am not able to understand the commands for the special attacks and am also not able to complete the tutorial on the special attacks. Can someone who has played the game with a keyboard help me with this?
Also, just wanted to ask, while playing in the story mode, is their any way by which we can unlock the other characters other than the two we have or will we have to play the stories of the other charactors by clicking the random?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Berenion via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector